Some things I’ve found interesting:
- Have you seen those Google ads on the tube? The example they give of a strong password isn’t so strong after all. It’s always worth checking the statistics.
- The important field – as usual with xkcd, make sure you read the alt-text
- Language is not writing, and some myths that arise from the mis-identification
- Sometimes, animations are the best way of showing data. This is a great one on global warming.
- Don’t believe everything you read on Wikipedia – and remember the alt-text!