Some links I’ve found interesting recently:
- What makes a good Regulator? (I was on one of the panels)
- Berlusconi probably agrees with James Carville*
- Some people think that some of us are in the right career — it’s not often actuaries make the headlines
- Machine learning in action: an absence of preconceptions is a good thing
- The UK lags most of Europe, as I know from bitter experience — hang on while the bytes creep from me to you
* Who said ” I used to think if there was reincarnation, I wanted to come back as the president or the pope or a .400 baseball hitter. But now I want to come back as the bond market. You can intimidate everybody.” Hat tip D’Maris Coffman.