Some links I’ve found interesting recently:
- Tim Harford thinks that capitalism should be about more than just money, while John Kay thinks that it needn’t be about greed and gambling.
- For me, one of the best things about this time of the year is the start of the brussels sprout season, but those who don’t like them may have an excuse.
- Try this one if you think you understand probability.
- The Blackberry outage wasn’t all bad — and John Beattie reminded me that we’ve been there before, anyway.
- Another great pioneer has died — John McCarthy invented Lisp, the second oldest high level programming language still in use.